Saturday, February 24, 2018

What's New?

I do these 'What's New?" posts to hold myself accountable. I want to share a bit about what I've been working on, and I want to set and meet goals for the month to come. This month has been a whirlwind of writing. I submitted a new article to Children's Book Insider. It will appear in the April issue. I submitted two poems to two different magazines and a series proposal to a book publisher. Now I wait :) The majority of my time was spent working on writing test passages for an educational publisher. Those are finished now, and I'm looking forward to spending the next month submitting some new proposals and poems and working on other ideas gained from Storystorm. What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and checking in. I love hearing from you.